University of Turbat Scholarship Program 2019
Applications are invited from outstanding Pakistani/AJK Nationals of both genders, for award of scholarship slots for MS/M.Phil (Foreign) under HRD Program of UoT in the following subjects :
- Computer Science,
- Management Sciences,
- Political Science,
Eligibility Criteria for University of Turbat Scholarship Program 2019
1. Candidates applying for M.S/M.Phil Scholarships must have minimum 16 Years of education, with NO 3rd division or D grade, during entire academic career and last degree to be in 1st Division. Further, there should be no gap between various academic qualifications.
2. Maximum age limit at the closing date of receipt of applications are as under:
a) 40 Years, for full-time regular faculty members of Public Sector universities/DAs and regular employees of the Public Sector/R & D organizations.
b) 35 Years, for all other candidates.
3. For in-service (regular faculty members of UoT) candidates, minimum 3 years service will be required to make them eligible for these scholarships. They must have minimum of 70% marks and good marking in their annual confidential reports, for last 3 years.
4. To be eligible, the candidates must have cleared/ passed the General Assessment Test (GAT)/HAT, with minimum of 50% Marks (Accumulated Raw Score). The copy of result card must be attached with the application. Further, the GAT/HAT certificate must be valid.
5. Candidates who are availing any other scholarship from UoT/HEC/ Govt or other agency will not be eligible.
6. The candidates who have already applied against earlier advertisement for scholarships, mentioned above, need not to submit documents/Application-fee, again. They just need to submit a Letter of Intention.
7. Only those candidates will be considered for final award, who can assure joining their studies before March 2020. No extension will be given, after this date.
- Rescue 1122 Jobs KPK 2020 (560+ Vacancies)
- Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship 2021
- LUISS Master Scholarship 2020 2021 in Italy
- TOEFL Free Test Preparation Online Course by Educational Testing Service
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships 2021 Fully Funded
How to Apply Scholarship For HRD Program of UOT
a) The applicants of UOT Scholarship, who are presently employed should send their applications, through proper channel.
b) A Bank Draft/ Banker Cheque for Rs. 1,000/- (Rupees One thousand, only), as Processing fee (Non-refundable) in favor of University ofTurbat be furnished with the application form.
c) Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed by a HRD Selection Committee, as per policy in vague, at University of Turbat.
d) Selected candidates will have to execute an agreement to serve UoT and submit Surety Bond and other documents before joining the program, as per HEC rules.
e) The applicants selected for award will be bound to come back and serve in UoT for the period prescribed in UoT/ HEC rules.
Other Terms and Conditions
- The UoT will prefer universities, having modulated fee-structure.
- The candidates, who have completed their admission will be preferred.
- The candidates from Balochistan province and those serving in UoT are encouraged to apply.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after due date will not be entertained.
- The UoT reserves the right to select or reject applications on the basis of selection criteria of HEC/UOT or to increase or decrease the number of slots.
The Coverage of UOT Scholarship 2019
The UOT Scholarship 2019 will cover the actual tuition fee to be charged by the host university, as per limit fixed in UoT PC-1, the books expenses, the stipend, covering accommodation, living expenses, insurance etc, as per rate, fixed by HEC and air tickets for foreign studies.
Last Date : 16 October, 2019
For Further Information, Please Contact with
UNIVERSITY OFTURBAT, UNIVERSITY TOWN, M-8 HIGHWAY, TURBAT, KECH (BALOCHISTAN-PAK)
Ph: 0852400528, Email: [email protected],