Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships 2021 is open for the applicants. QECS is a fully Funded Scholarship for the International students who are interested to proceed Master Degree Program. QECS 2021 is a life changing chance for the candidates who wants to explore the new world, new culture and much more.
QECS 2021 is sponsoring the master’s degree programs in a wide variety of subjects in 6 countries mentioned below. The fields of study vary by university to university and/or country to country. Important Note: The Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship is only valid for Master’s degree programs.
The Queen Elizabeth Scholarship will covers all of the expenditures of the chosen applicants internationally. Candidates will have the opportunity to share the challenges facing their countries or communities and to work with senior managers on them. Academic engagement, as well as cultural interaction, bring a positive shift in an individual’s attitude and grooms him as a level and improve.
Details of Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships 2021
The Queen Elizabeth Scholarship 2020-21 will be hosted by these countries:
- Sri Lanka
- New Guinea
- South Pacific
- South Africa
- University of Namibia
Papua New Guinea
- Papua New Guinea University of Technology
- IBMBB, University of Colombo
- University of Sri Jayewardenepura
- The University of the South Pacific
- Fiji National University
- The University of Johannesburg
- Rhodes University
- The University of Stellenbosch
- The North-West University
- The Tshwane University of Technology
- University of Pretoria
Also Apply For: MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship 2021 | Fully Funded
- Master’s Degree Programs
Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships Duration
- 2-Years Master’s Scholarships
Fields Of Study:
- Arts and humanities
- Social sciences
- Medicine, health and life sciences
- Physical sciences, engineering, and mathematics
Benefits & Financial Support:
What does a this Scholarship covers ?
- Tuition fees.
- Living expenses allowance (By Stipend).
- Return economy tickets.
- An arrival allowance.
- Grant provided for research.
Eligibility Criteria Of Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship :
- Students or those who hold refugee status in a Commonwealth country are eligible to apply
- Candidate must be a Bachelor of at least upper second level, should not be an undergraduate.
- Before completing your application, please read these Questions FAQs
Make sure that you have the following documentation to upload to your application:
- High school certificate
- Undergraduate transcript (and graduation certificate)
- Two references – preferably academic
- Scan of passport or national ID card Proof of
- English language ability if English is not your first language
What Is The Procedure To Apply For The Commonwealth Scholarships 2021
- The applicant is to submit the QECS application form along with the submission of the application immediately to the host university. Full information about how to apply directly to the university is available on the QECS website.
- For more information, the applicant will check the website of the chosen university as to when applications and admission processes will be opened.
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship does not require a letter of offer from the University when applying. As university entrance dates vary throughout the year and QECS applications sometimes close when universities open applications. Please note that QECS will indicate on the websites of eligible universities whether candidates must apply to the university after the deadline for applications or at the same time.
- Once you get selected fro QECS, you should discuss this with your chosen University and apply for the course you are interested in.