Pakistan Meteorological Department (PMD) Islamabad Jobs 2019 for Assistants, Sub Engineers, Observers, Mechanics, Clerks, Computer Operators
- Meteorological Assistants
- Sub Engineer – Electronics
- Computer Data Entry Operators
- Upper Division Clerks (UDC)
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
- Senior Observers
- Radio Mechanics
- Mechanics Grade-II
- Balloon Makers
- Naib Qasid
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Age will be calculated with effect from the last date of submitting applications (after 15 days of advertisement).
- Scrutiny of applications will be determined on the basis of eligibility criteria as given against each
- A candidate can apply for more than one post by submitting a separate forms for each post with separate fee Challan.
- Candidates shall present his / her original documents along with set of attested copies of all the relevant documents at
the time of interview. In case, any of the information furnished by the applicant, found fake or bogus, candidature of the
particular candidate will stand canceled and legal action shall be taken against the particular candidate.
- Applicants already in Government service must apply through proper channel.
- Incomplete applications as well as received after due date shall not be entertained.
- No TA/DAwill be admissible for the purpose of test/ interview.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for Test/ Interview.
- Deposited amount is non-refundable / non-transferable.
- Mobile phone is not allowed in test center premises.
- Posts in BS-1 to 5 shall be filled-in on a local basis through balloting as per Government Rules.
- The maximum age limit prescribed for initial appointment to above posts shall be relaxed by a period of five (05) years to all candidates.
- In addition, the maximum age limit as prescribed above shall be relaxed in respect of the candidates mentioned in the column
- Below to the extent mentioned against each other column
- However, candidates can avail only relaxation in one category as per admissibility under the rules.
- S.No | Category of candidates | Age relaxation admissible
How to Apply for PMD Jobs:-
- For the Post of BS-05 and below Download Application forms (free of cost) from Website and send (along with attested copies of all relevant documents) to Chief Admin Officer, Pakistan Meteorological Department (Headquarters). Pitras Bukhari Road, Sector H-8/2, Islamabad.
- For the posts of BPS-07 & above please download the deposit fee slip from Interior Testing Service (ITS) Website and after fee deposit apply online through ITS website and no need to send application hardcopies by Post.
- Apply Online through ITS Website and Applications submitted by hand will not be entertained.
- The candidates will be admitted for written test provisionally at their own risk pending detailed scrutiny on the basis of eligibility criteria. Candidates not meeting eligibility criteria can be rejected at any stage.
- Last date of submission of Application Form is 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.