Pakistan Boy Scouts Association Garden Avenue Jobs 2020 For Male & Female
Applications are invited from suitable male / female candidates for appointment against the following posts lying vacant at Pakistan Boy Scouts Association, Garden Avenue, Islamabad.
Vacancies / Posts:
- Director Programme
- Director Resources Development
- Deputy Secretary
- Deputy Director Programme
- Deputy Director Training
- Deputy Director Admin & Finance
- Dy. Director Publications & Public Relations
- Dy. Director Project & International Affairs
- Computer Operator
- Steno Typist
- Accounts Clerk
- Junior Clerk
- Solar Technician
- Sanitary Worker
- Naib Qasid
- Bachelors Graduate
- Master ( MBA, M.Com, Mass Communication, Master in Management )
- Primary Education
- Diploma Holder
- Applications along with bio-data / CV, mentioning date of birth, name of District and educational qualification,experience along with attested copies of necessary documents should reach to the Secretary, Pakistan Boy Scouts Association, National Headquarters, Garden Avenue. Islamabad by Post & Email ([email protected]) within 15 days after publication of this advertisement. (Application received after closing date will not be entertained).
- Positions name should clearly be mentioned in the top left corner of the envelope.
- Applicants are required to attach Rs. 500/- per application in the form of Pay Order / Bank Draft in the name of Pakistan Boy Scouts Association as application processing fee.
- The positions are purely on temporary basis which can be permanent in future subject to best performances.
- Age relaxation will be granted to the experienced candidates by the competent authority as per rules.
- Short listed candidates will be called for test / interview after checking of academic documents and experience certificates.
- No TA/ DA will be admissible for appearing in test / interview.
- Persons already in Government Service should apply through proper channel.