Overseas Pakistanis Foundation (OPF) Jobs 2020 for 37+ Assistant Directors, Clerks, Steno typists, Accounts Assistants & Others Latest
The Overseas Pakistanis Foundation (OPF) Jobs 2020 for 37+ Assistant Directors, Clerks, Stenotypists, Accounts Assistants & Others & Last Date to Apply is 13 March 2020.
OPF Vacancies / Positions:-
- Director OPF Grade-10
- Director Finance OPF Grade-10
- Additional Director (Admin & Ministerial) OPF Grade-09
- Assistant Director (Admin & Ministerial) OPF Grade-07
- Assistant Director (Civil Engineer) OPF Grade-07
- Assistant Director (Audit) OPF Grade-07
- Software Developer OPF Grade-07
- Office Superintendant OPF Grade-06
- Sub Engineer Civil OPF Grade-06
- Computer Technician OPF Grade-06
- Office Assistant OPF Grade-05
- Steno typist OPF Grade-04
- Accounts Assistant OPF Grade-04
- Accounts Clerk OPF Grade-03
- Clerk Cum Typist OPF Grade-03
- Driver OPF Grade-02
Terms & Condition
- Age Relaxation will be admissible as per Government rules.
- Age will be calculated with effect from the closing date of submission of the applications as per advertisement.
- Eligibility of candidate will be determined on the basis of his / her academic qualification as given against each post.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for test / interview.
- Initial shortlisting of the candidate would be carried out by the Candidate Testing Service based on the information / data given in the application form as per eligibility criteria, while final shortlisting would be carried out by Overseas Pakistanis Foundation after the test.
- In case, any of the information furnished by the applicant, found fake or bogus, candidature of particular candidate will stand cancelled and legal action shall be taken against the particular candidate.
- Applicants already in government service should produce NOC atthe time of interview.
- Incomplete application as well as received after due date shall not be entertained.
- NoTA/DAwill be admissible for the purpose of test / interview.
- The competent authority reserves the right to cancel / postpone recruitment process at any stage.
How to Apply
- Application Forms for the posts mentioned at serial No. 01 to 03 and 16 are available on OPF website whereas application forms & online deposit slips for the posts mentioned at serial No. 04 to 15 are available on Candidate Testing Service
- Application must be received at the given address not later than fifteen (15) days of the publication of this advertisement.
- Candidate Testing Service or Overseas Pakistanis Foundation will not be responsible for late receipt of application sent through post or by any other courier service.
- Candidate applying for the posts mentioned at serial No. 01 to 03 & 16 are required to send their prescribed application forms directly to Director (Human Resource), Overseas Pakistanis Foundation, Shahrah-e-Jamhuriat, PO. Box No. 1470, G-5/2, Islamabad, while those applying for the posts mentioned at serial No. 04 to 15 are required to send their prescribed application forms along with online deposit slips (in original) to: Candidate Testing Service, Office No. 6, 2″ Floor, United Plaza, 96-E, Blue Area, Islamabad, (Ph-051-2120100-272)