Overseas Pakistan foundation Internship Program 2020 is the great career opportunity for the childrens of Overseas Pakistan Community in Pakistan. OPF Internship 2020 is started under Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and OPF invites applications from the children of Overseas Pakistanis for 6 months internship programme fulfilling following eligibility.
OPF Internship Offered in Following Disciplines:
|1. Management Sciences,|
2. Information Technology,
6. Audit and Economics,
|7. Journalism/Mass Communication,|
9. Social Sciences (Social Works,
Gender Studies and Political Science)
NO. OF SEATS ALLOCATED 30
The interns will be paid a monthly stipend depending upon the qualification on the basis of
which they are applying.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA For OPF Internship 2020:
CGPA=3.00 (in final degree as specified) First Division (70% & above) where CGPA is not applicable.
Maximum Age Limit: 30 years.
- Graduate (14 years of education)
- Post Graduate (16 years HEC recognized degree)
- Specialization after Post Graduate (18 years of education).
- This program is only for the children of Overseas Pakistanis residing in Pakistan or abroad.
- Please visit our website Apply Online for details and to apply online.
- The internship program is extendable for another (6) six months based on performance.
- Application received other than online will not be accepted.
- Candidates having educational qualifications within 2 years from the date of announcement of result will be eligible for Internship Program.
- No job will be offered and the interns will stand released upon completion of internship.
Last Date : 06 December, 2019
Watch video before submit your application for Overseas Pakistan Foundation Internship