Come and become part of a dynamic and motivated team of highly qualified professionals working on development of electronic systems. We are looking for driven, self-disciplined engineers who can take initiative and develop innovative solutions to tough engineering problems in the following categories.
Vacancies: Requirements & Responsibilities are listed below:
- DSP Engineer ( Hardware )
- Software Developer
- Mechanical ( CAD/CAM) Engineer
- Control System Engineer
- RF/Microwave Design Engineer
DSP Engineer ( Hardware ) Requirements & Responsibilities:
- BE Electrical/Computer Engineering.
- 1-2 years’ experience in RTL design for Xilinx FPGAs / SoCs.
- Strong digital system design (DSD) and signal processing (DSP) concepts.
- Well versed in MATLAB and Verilog/VHDL.
- Hands on Experience with Xilinx FPGAs/ SoCs.
- Develop, analyze and evaluate DSP algorithms in MATLAB/Simulink.
- Develop Register Transfer Level (RTL) design in Verilog/VHDL for Xilinx FPGAs / SoCs.
Software Developer Requirements & Responsibilities:
- BEComputer/Computer Science/Software Engineering with fluency in:
- C#.Net, DirectX(SharpDX), Microsoft SQL Server.
- Geographical information systems (GIS), DEMs and digital maps.
- Integration of C# .Net application with 3rd party APIs and tools.
- 1-2 years of experience.
- Development and maintenance of Graphical User Interface designed using C#.Net, DirectX(SharpDX) and GIS Libraries.
Mechanical ( CAD/CAM) Engineer Requirements & Responsibilities:
- BE Mechanical Engineering with fluency in:
- 3Dmodelling and assembly design on Creo.
- Thermal analysis using CFD onAnsys
- 1-2 years of experience.
- Design & fabrication of mechanical structures and assemblies, electronics packaging and thermal management.
Control System Engineer Requirements & Responsibilities:
- BE Mechatronics / Electrical / Electronics Engineering.
- 1-2 years of hands on experience in PCB design, design of motor drives, embedded C programming, power electronics and controls.
- Design of motion-controller card, design of motor drives, embedded C programming, power converters and DC power bus planning and management
- Design of low frequency analog & microcontroller based electronic circuits for control and monitoring applications
- Control of PMDC motors and linear actuators
RF/Microwave Design Engineer Requirements & Responsibilities:
- BE Electrical Engineering.
- Experience in design & development of microwave circuits and RF power amplifiers.
- Hands onexperience withADS, HFSS and microwave test & measurement equipment.
- Design and development of microwave active and passive circuits and subsystems.
NUST College of E&ME Rawalpindi Conditions:
- Applicants are required to have excellent academic record with GPA not less than 3.0 (or four year aggregate percentage > 75%) and demonstrated hands-on engineering skills.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Individuals with higher qualification can also apply.
- For details on how to apply go to “News” section of College of EME website (www.ceme.nust.edu.pk).
- Application deadline is Monday, October 21, 2019.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for test/interview.