Nottingham Developing Solutions Masters Scholarships is the great opportunity for those who have never studies outside of their home country. Nottingham Developing Solutions Masters Scholarships is specially designed for international students to proceed their master studies in the University of Nottingham UK. Scholarship will cover 100% tuition fee and 50% tuition free according to your previous performace.
You can apply for this scholarship if you:
- are a national of (or permanently domiciled in) Africa, India,OR one of the countries of the Commonwealthlisted below* AND
- are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes AND
- have not already studied outside of your home country AND
- are not currently studying at a University of Nottingham campus or are not a University of Nottingham graduate AND
- hold an offer to start a full-time masters degree programme (excluding MRes), at Nottingham for September 2019 in an area of study within the :
- Faculty of Engineering,
- Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences,
- Faculty of Science,
- Faculty of Social Sciences
* Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Cayman Islands, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Falkland Islands, Fiji, Gibraltar, Grenada, Guyana, Jamaica, Kiribati, Malaysia, Maldives, Montserrat, Nauru, Nepal, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Pitcairn Islands, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, St Helena, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tristan da Cunha, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, Vanuatu.