- Director Office of Research Innovation & Commercialization (ORIC)
- Age Limit: Up to 55 years
- Qualification: PhD. in Social Sciences, Humanities, Management Sciences or Computer Science
- Experience: Minimum 15 years relevant professional experience with international donor agencies, research institutes, think tanks.
- Manage and enhance the research activities of the university through mapping faculty research areas with industry opportunities.
- Develop Research policies and priorities.
- Work for fund raising for research, mobilize faculty, business community and industry for research commercialization.
- Implement the strategy and business development plan required to execute program initiatives to enhance the progress of the ORIC
- Monetize royalty streams from licenses.
- Promote Institute IP grant, incubation success stories. Utilize success stories to leverage
- Other duties as assigned.
- Applicants required to submit application alongwith detailed CV till 28-10-2019 to the
Administration Branch, H-9, NUML, Islamabad.
- Job Application Form can be downloaded from https://numl.edu.pk/jobs/all
- Applications that are incomplete (in any case) or received after due date shall not be entertained by any means.
- Decision of the University shall remain binding in all cases.