The Luiss Guido Carli University is now accepting applications for the LUISS Master Scholarship 2020 2021 in Italy form international students. Luiss Guido Carli awarded 8 excellence scholarships for those students who registered for the first year of a master degree program in the 2020 2021 academic year who have a currently valid GMAT or GRE score. The scholarships consist of a full funded of the University’s annual tuition fee for the whole period of your Master degree program.
LUISS Master Scholarship 2020 2021 Details:
- Host Country: Itlay
- Host University: Luiss Guido Carli
- Level of Studies: Master Degree Program
Study Area for Luiss Scholarship 2020
These are four Departments which is Available for Luiss Scholarship
- Department of Political Science
- Department of Business and Management
- Department of Economics and Finance
- Department of Law
The scholarships consist of a full waiver of the University’s annual tuition fee for the entire standard duration of the degree program.
Eligibility Criteria For Luiss Scholarship 2020 2021
- Students must be enrolled in the master’s degree program at t LUISS Guido Carli for the 2020/2021 academic year
- Must have a valid GMAT or GRE scores
- Must have an Excellent academic record
- For more information about eligibility requirements and other requirements, click here.
How to Submit applications for Luiss Scholarship ?
Applications to participate in this competition can be submitted, using the online form available at the Financial Aid and Scholarships web pages, from 15 May 2020 to noon on 3 July 2020.
To Apply for Luiss Scholarship Following Documents are required:
- Submit Application Online to the official Website of Luiss University
- The Applicant Must Have Following These Documents, Click Here
- Those students who come from another university abroad: Transcript of Records and document
explaining the grading system
- GRE or GMAT Certificate Required
Deadline For Luiss Master Scholarship 2020 2021
The Deadline for LUISS Master Scholarship 2020 2021 in Italy is 3 July, 2020