Koc University Scholarship 2020 program in Turkey is now open for international students to apply. Koc University is offering fully-funded scholarships for Masters and Doctoral degree programs. According to the 2018 Report of World Higher Education Organization, Koç University is ranked at top in the list of Turkey Universities list. Koc University Scholarhsip has no applicationn fee for international students and also it is a great scholarship opportunity for international students to study free in Turkey with fully-funded Turkish Scholarship 2020 in Turkey.
Koc University Scholarship 2020 In Turkey:
Koç University is a private, nonprofit university located in Istanbul, Turkey. In 1993, she started training in temporary buildings in legendarily and moved to her current campus in Rumelifeneri near Sarıyer in 2000. Koç University is amongst Turkey’s leading universities. Currently Koc University Scholarship 2020 In Turkey is offering fully funded scholarships for Graduation programs in School of Business, School of Social Sciences And Humanities, School of Sciences And Engineering & School off Health Sciences. Description of each program is listed below:
Koc University Scholarship 2020:
- Koç University
- Master’s Degree Scholarship
- Ph.D. Scholarship
Graduate Programs (Master And Ph.D) At Koç University:
Koç University offers graduate students a unique experience in this center of excellence, with its world-class educational quality, emphasis on R&D, world-renowned faculty members and students filled with the passion to learn and do work.
Graduate School Of Business
- Tech MBA
- Executive MBA
- MSc Finance
- CEMS Masters in Management (CEMS MIM)
- Koç University Masters in Management (KU MIM)
- Koç University Masters in Management Double Degree with University of South Carolina (The Darla Moore School of Business)
- Ph.D. Business Administration (Marketing, Operations and Information Systems, Quantitative Methods, Finance, Management, and Strategy)
Graduate School Of Social Sciences And Humanities
- MA and Ph.D. Archaeology and History of Art (Archaeology, Art History, Late Antique and Byzantine, Maritime, Cultural Heritage and Museum Studies))
- MA Comparative Studies in History and Society
- MA, MD, and Ph.D. Design, Technology and Society
- MA and Ph.D. Economics
- MA and Ph.D. International Relations and Political Science
- LLM Private Law / LLM Public Law and Ph.D. Law
- MA and Ph.D. Psychology
- MA European Joint Master in Social and Cultural Psychology – Global MINDS
- Ph.D. Sociology
- Ph.D. History
Graduate School Of Sciences And Engineering
- MSc and Ph.D. Biomedical Sciences and Engineering
- MSc and Ph.D. Chemical and Biological Engineering
- MSc and Ph.D. Computational Sciences and Engineering
- MSc and Ph.D. Computer Science and Engineering
- MSc and Ph.D. Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- MSc and Ph.D. Industrial Engineering and Operations Management
- MSc and Ph.D. Chemistry
- MSc and Ph.D. Materials Science and Engineering
- MSc and Ph.D. Mathematics
- MSc and Ph.D. Mechanical Engineering
- MSc and Ph.D. Molecular Biology and Genetics
- MSc Optoelectronic and Photonic Engineering
- MSc and Ph.D. Physics
Graduate School Of Health Sciences
- MSc Medical Physiology
- MSc Medical Microbiology
- MSc Reproductive Biology
- Ph.D. Reproductive Medicine
- Ph.D. Neuroscience
- Ph.D. Cellular and Molecular Medicine
- MSc and Ph.D. Nursing (Turkish only)
After the interview, you will also automatically receive an offer of Koc University Scholarship if you are offered admission into the program.
There are no specific forms or deadlines for applying for a graduate scholarship at Koç University, but they strongly encourage all Ph.D. applicants to apply to the Turkish Scholarship program as well, so that their monthly stipend and other benefits such as traveling from their country of origin to Turkey can be protected by the Turkey Scholarship Funding System
Here are the details of the tuition and scholarships for Graduate Programs at Koç University.
KOC SCHOLARSHIP FOR MASTERS 2020
- 100% tuition scholarship
- Monthly Stipend
- Other Benefits
KOC SCHOLARSHIP FOR PHD 2020
- 100% Tuition Scholarship
- Monthly Stipend
- Health Insurance
- Office Space
- Travel Grants
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR ADMISSION:
Make sure you prepare and submit the following documents and information in your application (as relevant to the program):
- Statement of Purpose (SoP)
- University transcripts (see specific program website for minimum GPA requirements as relevant)
- University diploma(s)
- English language proficiency test results (only TOEFL IBT is accepted and with a score of 80 IBT or higher, IELTS is not accepted in Turkey) (You can prepare IELTS for free from British Council, Enroll Now)
- GRE or GMAT test scores (see specific program website for minimum score requirements as relevant)
- Referee contact details (2 for Master and 3 for Ph.D. programs)
- Other documentation (see specific program requirements)
How To Apply To Master Or Ph.d. Programs At Koç University?
- To apply to Koç University’s graduate programs as an international student you need to complete an online application form.
- Please check carefully the relevant Graduate School website for detailed guidance on admission requirements, eligibility, minimum scores, and application deadlines and remember:
- Applications with missing documents will not be taken into consideration.
- You should not email or post any documents to the university.
- There is no need for a separate scholarship application. You only need to apply to the program(s) of your choice. Scholarship decisions are based on academic merit and not financial need.
- You can indicate in your Statement of Purpose if you are the recipient or have applied to a specific scholarship scheme (country-based).
- The application process is free. There is no application fee (except for Master without Thesis programs in the Graduate School of Business)
Once you have submitted your application you will be able to upload only missing test scores in case they were not available when you submitted the application.
Some programs have an early and regular deadline. Always try to submit your application by the early deadline. For deadlines, visit