Join Pak Army through 146 PMA Long Course 2020 as Commissioned Officer
Join Pakistan Army through 146 PMA Long Course 2020 as Commissioned Officer. There are the following posts or positions offered by Pak Army. The eligible candidates who are interested with the required qualifications can apply for the Join Pakistan Army through 146 PMA Long Course 2020 as Commissioned Officer. The details and descriptions of each post is described below. So, please read it carefully before apply for Join Pak Army through 146 PMA Long Course 2020.
Eligiblity Criteria for Joining Pak Army Long Course 2020:
Acedemic Qualification Requirement:-
- Candidates who have completed
- Intermediate (F.A/Fsc)
- or Bachelors (B.A/B.SC,BBA or
- BS (hons 4 year).
- Age limit for Intermediate Candidates are 17-21 year,
- For Bachelor 17-23 year
- For 4 year degree program is 17-24 years.
Selection Procedure of Pakistan Army:-
- Initial/ Entrance Test at Army Selection and Recruitment Centers (Intelligence Test, Verbal, Non Verbal and Academic Test (Mathematics,English Physics etc)
- Initial Medical Test
- After passing initial medical candidates will undergo interviews.
- Shortlisted candidates of Interviews will given ISSB Call Letters
- ISSB Test-Interviews Recommended candidates will be considered for final selection after Final medical Examination at nearest CMH.
Training Period and Job Designation after Training:-
It will be 2 year training Period in PMA Academy Kakul Abbottabad and after that selected candidates will be appointed as rank of Second Lieutenant.
- Candidates are required to apply Online on Pakistan Army official website or visit nearest army selection and recruitment centers (AS & RC).
- Online Registration will start from : 6th of April 2020